Lucas is now 9+ months old, and pulling himself up on anything he can grab on to. His new thing is he likes to be chased, especially by Mommy. He's got two lower teeth now and we think a third is on the way soon.
Where has the time gone? I can't believe how big Lucas is getting and he could not be any cuter!! Looks like you're having tons of fun with him. We should do lunch or a swim day soon.
2 comments:
Where has the time gone? I can't believe how big Lucas is getting and he could not be any cuter!! Looks like you're having tons of fun with him. We should do lunch or a swim day soon.
I forgot to ask if he still loves avocado. That is Canon's most favorite food. Sometimes it's all he wants to eat for dinner.
Post a Comment